Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Registering...Part 2

Ok I didn't storm off, I walked away because I was tired of being at walmart and trying to figure out what we needed. And tay just wanted to play and I just wanted to get it done. So maybe sort of stormed off. Haha but not like stompin my feet or anything! sheesh. So anyways after we went to walmart, got distracted, and our registry there is very random haha. SO when we went to Bed Bath & Beyond we decided to take Jan with us. We only had an hour because the BYU game was about to come on tv. So we rushed to bed bath, Jan registered us while we looked for stuff we wanted. We looked at all the bedding and couldn't really find anything that we liked. Until the last row we saw "the one". We loved it! It's brown and green. We realized that bed bath was our last place to register and that we had a comforter picked out and we were so that happy we finally had found one; so we paused and hugged right there next to the comforter set, hahah. From there we went through the kitchen supplies (which got us really excited to cook) and pick out towels and such. Deciding colors for our own little home was fun. For our bathroom we decided a blueish and a rustic brown. Bedroom is rustic brown and green. And kitchen is black, ivory, and some color (green, red, or burnt orange). Our conclusion between the two stores is that Bed Bath and Beyond was much easier and funner than the Walmart one. Walmart's list isn't very detailed from what I hear, so it makes it hard for family and friends to know exactly what we wanted from there. So we'll see I guess! If people get confused, just send us the mulah!

No comments:

Post a Comment